- You subscribe to our services for a specific term (annual, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly), and your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each term.
- You can upgrade or downgrade the level of our services at any time of your usage; however, Logisch does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat in the product dashboard). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from the servers hosted by Logisch.
- You can request to suspend your account and payments for the future for a period of maximum one year. In such a case, at our discretion, we can suspend your account and retain your data for a maximum period of one year.
- If you use our services, we can use your business logo on our websites for promotional purposes.
Welcome to Addyz!
This agreement is entered between Logisch Technologies Private Limited, a company registered under Companies Act 1956 in India, having its office at A - 11, Vikas Puri, New Delhi, India, hereinafter referred to as “Logisch” and the payer or/and the recipient of services hereunder identified as part of the subscription process for Logisch Services, hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Customer”.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Addyz's website, located at https://www.addyz.io and its app at https://app.addyz.io
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please understand that by accepting these terms and conditions, Customer represents and warrants that Customer is major and thus legally capable to enter into a contract and in case Customer is acting on behalf of some business entity, Customer is duly authorized to enter into an agreement on behalf of the entity Customer is representing. Customer also represents and warrants that Customer is not a competitor of Logisch.
Scope of Service
Logisch offers Addyz Marketing Studio (the Service) which includes the following:
Product’s application interface (the “Dashboard”). The service is hosted at the app.addyz.io & www.addyz.io. Logisch will offer Technical Support for the Service. For any issue relating to the Service, Customer may contact Logischs technical support by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting us through the in-app chat accessible through this dashboard.
Only Customer or Customer’s authorized user(s) may contact Logisch's technical support.
If a Customer registers for a free trial of the Services, Logisch will make the Services available on a trial basis and free of charge to the Customer until the earlier of
- The end of the free trial period or the start date of Customer’s subscription.
- If Logisch includes additional terms and conditions on the trial registration Web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period,
- the Services are provided “as is” and without a warranty of any kind,
- Logisch may suspend, limit, or terminate the Services for any reason at any time without notice, and
- Logisch will not be liable toward Customer for damages of any kind related to Customer’s use of the Services. Unless Customer subscribes to the Services before the end of the free trial, all of Customer’s data on the Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial and Logisch may not be able to recover it.
Logisch's Responsibilities, Representations, and Warranties
- In the performance of Services, Logisch agrees to:
- perform the Services to the best of its ability and with the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances;
- liaise with Customer through Customer’s coordinator on matters related to the use of, and the identification and resolution of errors in the Service; however, this shall not include the provision of training services;
- invoice Customer according to the terms of this Agreement for the Services performed; and
- proceed according to Customer’s reasonable instructions for the disposition of Customer’s data and supplies on the termination of the Agreement.
- Reasonable attempts to correct errors on notice: Logisch warrants that it will, at its expense, make commercially reasonable attempts to correct any errors for which Logisch is directly and solely responsible, provided that the data necessary to correct such errors is available to Logisch; or at Logisch’s discretion, provide Service credit to Customer equivalent to the charge that would have been applicable for correcting the portion of the Service that is an error; such Service credit will be only for errors solely due to malfunctioning of a system or software provided by Logisch or any error made by Logisch personnel during the performance of the Service. For Logisch to correct the errors or obtain the Service credit, Customer must notify Logisch in writing of such errors within 30 days of receipt of the Services believed to contain the errors.
Customer’s Responsibilities, Representations, and Warranties
- Customer agrees to:
- provide all necessary data and any special forms or other required materials or information to Logisch on schedule or in a timely manner to enable Logisch to provide the Services;
- ensure accuracy, legibility and completeness of all data supplied to Logisch and be solely responsible for the results obtained from Customer’s use of any of the Services;
- liaise with Logisch through a coordinator Customer will identify, on matters related to the Services, and authorize that coordinator to make decisions on behalf of Customer in relation to the implementation of this Agreement and the Services and any changes thereto; and
- control, and be responsible for the use of, account information, user ids, and passwords related to the Services, where required
- Customer Representations: Customer represents and warrants to Logisch that:
- the information Customer has provided for the purpose of establishing an account with Logisch is accurate.
- Customer has complied with and will continue to comply with all applicable laws, including privacy laws, and has obtained and will continue to obtain the requisite privacy consents in the collection and use of all information that may be collected on any website or maintained on any server hosted by Logisch.
- Using the Services, Customer shall not collect and/or store any information which can be recognized by Logisch as personally identifiable information other than as Agreed in the data protection Agreement if any signed between Customer and Logisch. If Customer wants to store any personal information, it needs to be encrypted and hashed at Customer’s end.
Fees, Billing, Taxes, Charges
- Fees →The fees set forth in the order form created at the outset of Customer’s account shall be effective for the Initial Term and each renewal Term of this Agreement, provided that Logisch shall have the right to revise these fees at any time upon thirty (30) days’ written notice to Customer. In the event that Customer does not agree with such fee revision, Customer shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon fifteen (15) days’ written notice, provided that such notice of termination must be received within thirty (30) days from the date of notice of fee increase.
- Billing and Payment Arrangements → Logisch will bill Customer on an annual/monthly/quarterly/half-yearly or any other mutually agreed period basis for all recurring fees (refer to the link for payment/subscription plans). For recurring fees, no refund or adjustment for plan downgrades, upgrades, or elimination of plan features within the current billing term shall be issued. Invoices/payments are irrevocably deemed final and accepted by Customer unless disputed or sought clarification before subscribing to the Service. Customer shall at all times provide and keep current and up‐to‐date Customer’s contact, credit card, if applicable, and billing information on the administrative control panel.
- Payment by Payment by Credit Card/Wire Transfer/Cheque If Customer is paying by credit card, Customer shall at all times provide and keep current and updated Customer’s contact, credit card, if applicable, and billing information on the administrative control panel. Customer authorizes Logisch to charge the Customer credit card or bank account for all fees payable at the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and all subsequent Billing Periods, including upgrades. Customer further authorizes Logisch to use a third party to process payments and invoicing and to consent to the disclosure of Customer payment information to such third party.
- TaxesCustomer acknowledges that all applicable taxes, duties, or government levies whatsoever are not included in the fees and expenses charged under this Agreement. Customer will make timely payment of all such taxes, duties, or government levies related to this Agreement.
Software and Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of Intellectual Property RightsAll Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by a party, its licensors or subcontractors as on the effective date of this Agreement shall continue to be owned by such party, its licensors or subcontractors and, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the other party shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property Rights. Logisch shall own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any materials created or developed by Logisch or its subcontractors for its internal use or for assisting Customer in the provision of the Services; and Customer shall own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any Intellectual Property Rights resulting or based on any work product created or developed exclusively for Customer under this Agreement, if fully paid for by Customer.
- Right to use logoCustomer agrees to let Logisch use its organization’s logo in Logisch's customer list and at other places on its website (including but not limited to addyz.io) and promotional materials, including press releases. This clause will survive expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- License of Customer Software and Intellectual PropertyCustomer agrees to grant to Logisch, solely for Logisch provision of the Services, access to any tool or application used by Customer and required by Logisch in order to troubleshoot and perform its Services, license during the Term to use any Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by or licensed to Customer by third parties and that is necessary for providing the Services to Customer and otherwise, performing its obligations under this Agreement. With respect to any Intellectual Property Rights and Software used by Logisch to provide the Services, Customer represents and warrants that: (a) Customer is either the owner of such Intellectual Property Rights or Software or is authorized by its owner to include it under this Agreement; and (b) Logisch has the right during the Term to use such Intellectual Property Rights and Software for the purpose of providing the Services to Customer as contemplated by this Agreement.
- No Assurance of CompatibilityCustomer acknowledges that Logisch makes no representation, warranty, or assurance that Customer’s equipment and software will be compatible with Logisch's equipment, software and systems, or the Services.
Unless otherwise stated, Logisch and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Addyz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Addyz for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Addyz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Addyz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Addyz
- Redistribute content from Addyz
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Logisch does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Logisch, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Logisch shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Logisch reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Logisch a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Logisch will not use any of Customer’s Confidential Information except in connection with the performance of the Services or the exercise of its rights under this Agreement and will take all reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of Customer’s Confidential Information and to prevent unauthorized disclosure to others of the Confidential Information. Logisch shall implement industry-standard security procedures, such as appropriate firewall, encryption and access security measures to safeguard Confidential Information.
- Logisch shall only disclose Confidential Information to those of its employees and permitted agents and subcontractors who have a need to know and require access to the Confidential Information as may be reasonably necessary for exercising Logisch's rights and performance of the Services under this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything contrary to this Agreement, Logisch will not be required to keep confidential and may use or license without restriction, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques related to information processing which are developed by Logisch in the performance of Services.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Logisch shall be permitted to:
- monitor Customer’s use of the Services;
- report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer (or Customer’s customers or end users) that Logisch reasonably believes violates any applicable law;
- provide any information, including Confidential Information, required by law or regulation to be disclosed, or in response to a formal or informal request from law enforcement or government agency; and
- Disclose Customer’s name with its other customers as a reference or as part of case studies and testimonials that Logisch is providing the Services to Customer at such places as Logisch may deem fit.
Parties shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each other (and their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, mandatories, vendors, and licensors) of any and all Claims (including third-party Claims) arising as a result of or in relation to any breach of this Agreement or fault by the other party. Customer shall indemnify Logisch in relation to any activities conducted by Customer through the Services, or otherwise in relation to “Customer’s” products or services.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Logisch; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Logisch Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Logisch's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Customer agrees, in the event, any claim or suit is brought in connection with this Agreement, it shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Delhi, India. In any action to enforce this Agreement, including, without limitation, any action by Logisch for the recovery of fees due hereunder, Customer shall pay reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in connection with such action.
No waiver by Logisch of any breach by Customer of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of this Agreement. No such waiver shall be effective unless it is in writing signed by the parties hereto and then only to the extent expressly set forth in such writing.
Neither party may assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, except with the prior written consent of the other party, which shall not be withheld unreasonably; provided that Logisch may assign or transfer this Agreement, or any rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part:
- to an affiliate of Logisch; or
- in connection with a merger, amalgamation, or sale of all or a substantial part of the business of Logisch, which assignments and/or transfers shall operate novation and discharge Logisch hereunder. A change of control of Customer shall be deemed to be an assignment and transfer hereunder and shall be governed by the requirements of this provision.
The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitute the sole and entire Agreement of the parties to this Agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by Customer.